Friday, April 8, 2011

Waiting

So some of you may or may not know that in my "work" life I work for the government.  I have been a happy government worker for 10 years this May.  That is until today. 
The threat of this ridiculous government is driving me crazy!!  I honestly don't care one way or another what happens I just want to know what is going to happen.  I am impatient.  I always have been.  I love the idea of an extra couple of days off, even if I don't get paid for them, but I hate the idea of not being able to plan for them.  I hate not knowing if I have to work all day Monday.  I just want to know and it is currently making me a crazy person.  I am stalking CNN.  I can't put my phone down because I am constantly checking the web.  I am beginning to feel like a lunatic. 
So bare with me in my crazed state.  I had planned to come on and post about something completely different but I can't think about anything else right now.  Furlough-cation here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment