Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bedtime Routine

Tonight I thought I would discuss our bedtime routine, or even better how about a
 Scott Family bedtime in pictures.

Every good bedtime routine begins with a great bath!

And really fun bathtimes include visits by our older brothers.


Drying off is crucial to staying warm and getting good jammies on.




Getting jammies on is very exctiting!!!  (Zach will kill me if ever sees this :  )


Picking a book is can be so fun!


Reading them can be even more fun!!

Kisses goodnight!!


All tucked in and ready for some sweet dreams!
(This picture kills me because we just bought them bunk beds so that they could sleep together without sharing a bed since Matt hasn't slept in his room for months, and what happens?  They still sleep in the same bed together!)

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics!! :)

    I see you are a Mom Blogger and I'm wondering if you would be interested in participating in my Mom Blogger Contest for $100 Cash prize during the month of April?

    The details are here http://www.misstutu.com/mom-blogger-contest.html

    Thanks for considering! I think your readers will really enjoy this contest too!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete