Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Well I missed it

I missed the first elimination on DWTS tonight.  I was slightly bummed when I realized it, then when I found out that Brenda Walsh oops.. I mean Shannon Doherty had been voted off I was glad I hadn't really missed anything.  I mean she really has no personality, well at least not a good one.  Everytime I see her I still am hoping to see the crazy old school Shannon from the early 90's. Now she just seemed boring, so unfortunately for her her dancing days are over.  Oh well.

So you are probably wondering where in the world I was on this fine Tuesay evening.  Where else but every kids favorite place and every parents worst nightmare... Chuck E Cheese
Some friends of ours from out of town were here and wanted to celebrate their kids birthdays and so they graciously invited us along for the adventure.  Who am I to say no to a giant mouse and skee ball?  Mike was going to come along and meet us later after Zach's lacrosse practice, lucky for him he wound up at the wrong Chuck E Cheese!!!  Poor thing...okay not really, I think he actually felt bad for missing the fun, but I really think it was really all a big plan to get out of being beaten at air hockey by a 3 year old.  (Matt has a serious knack for that game and soon enough we will be taking out to bars and placing bets on him). 

We did all finally make it home safely and full of pizza and chocolate cake and I can now say I have no need to go back to ChuckE's for at least another year!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I too hate "The Rat", as he is called in my inner circle. It is one of those ultimate sacrifices we make as mothers. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your blog from a children author of Concord, Ca.

    http://www.freewebs.com/william2233/index.htm

    ReplyDelete