Thursday, March 25, 2010

Reaping the rewards

Being a mother allows you to reap a lot of rewards.  One of my least favorites of these is "Mom jewelry".  I have never been a fan of the idea of wearing three dangling figures around my neck.  It just never has struck my fancy.  And then several weeks ago I found a fabulous alternative. A great shop on Etsy called sTuck in the Coop sells these amazing handmade pieces of jewelry.


A fabulous mom handmakes these necklaces, and as a Valentine's Day present from my hubby I ordered myself one.  I am anxiously awaiting it's arrival.

Tonight a discovered another amazing "mom" jewelry line that I am madly in love with.  Tali Gillete makes beautiful non-mom Mama jewelry that I am just dying to get my hands on and lucky for my husband is currently out of stock of this necklace.



(Imagine this amazing necklace covered in diamonds!!! Because she has them!!!!!!)


So I learned a lesson today.  Not all "Mom" jewelry is bad and there is always something out there for you, you just may have to look a little harder.

1 comment:

  1. have you seen stackable birthstone rings? Here's a link, but Rembrandt makes them. They are a chic alternative to the birthstone rings :)
    http://www.lifetimemothers.com/products.asp?dept=20&pagenumber=2

    ReplyDelete